- Singer:The Coasters
- Album Title:Their Greatest Recordings, The Early Years
- Info:Label: ATCO Records – SD 33-371
Series: Greatest Recordings –
Type: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Repress, Stereo, Mono, Gatefold
Date of released:
Style: Rock & Roll, Doo Wop, Vocal
- Size ZIP FLAC1411 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31493 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 MP1 MP2 MP4 AIFF AUD VOX TTA
Free Download links
1411 downloads at 32 mb/s
1493 downloads at 39 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||That Is Rock And Roll||2:25|
|A3||Along Came Jones||3:00|
|A5||Shoppin' For Clothes||3:00|
|B2||Down In Mexico||3:15|
|B3||Smokey Joe's Cafe||2:46|
|B4||Riot In Cell Block Number Nine||3:04|
Written-By – Pomus*, Leiber*, Stoller*
|B7||Idol With The Golden Head||2:22|
- Manufactured By – WEA Music of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music of Canada, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Tiger Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Published By – Tiger
- Published By – Hill & Range
- Published By – Trio
- Published By – Quintet
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – Hollywood Recorders
- Recorded At – Master Recorders
- Recorded At – Chess Studios
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Published By – Elvis Presley
- Design [Album Design], Art Direction – Alyse Koylan
- Engineer [Recording] – Bunny Robyn (tracks: A4, B2 to B6), Tom Dowd (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B1)
- Graphics, Photography By – Kay Harris
- Liner Notes – Barry Hansen
- Producer – Jerry Leiber & Mike Stoller*
- Research – Jim Delehant
- Written-By – Kent Harris (tracks: A5), Jerry Leiber - Mike Stoller* (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B4, B6, B7)
NotesA4, B2 to B7 were recorded in mono. All the others in Stereo.
The LP is mastered directly from original session tapes.
This is one of six releases in the Atco Records "Greatest Recordings" series.
Atlantic Recording Studio, New York, N.Y.
A1, A3 March 26, 1959.
A2 July 16, 1959.
A5 July 29, 1960.
A6 March 17, 1958.
A7 Feb. 9, 1961.
B1 Dec. 11, 1958.
A4 Feb. 15, 1957.
B2, B6 Jan. 11, 1956.
B3 Sept. 28, 1955.
B5 Feb. 12, 1957.
B4 Master Recorders, Los Angeles, CA: Sept. 1955.
B7 Chess Studio, Chicago III. July 24, 1957.
Publ. by A1 to A4, A6, B1, B2, B5 to B7 Tiger.
A5 Hill & Range-Elvis Presley.
A7 Hill & Range-Trio.
B3, B4 Quintet.
ATCO Records, 1841 Broadway, New York, New York 10023.
Division of Atlantic Records Corporation.
(C) 1971 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
(C) 1959 by Tiger Music, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SD-33-371-A 1B-2HZD
- Matrix / Runout: SD-33-371-B 1C2HZX
- Rights Society: BMI
|SD 33-371||The Coasters||Their Greatest Recordings, The Early Years (LP, Comp, Mono)||ATCO Records||SD 33-371||US||1971|
|K 30031, K30031||The Coasters||The Early Years (LP, Comp, Mono)||Atlantic, Atlantic||K 30031, K30031||UK||1973|
|SD 33-371||The Coasters||Their Greatest Recordings, The Early Years (LP, Comp, Mono, Promo)||ATCO Records||SD 33-371||US||1971|
|SD 33-371||The Coasters||Their Greatest Recordings, The Early Years (LP, Comp, Mono, Club, Uni)||ATCO Records||SD 33-371||US||1971|
|SD 33-371||The Coasters||Their Greatest Recordings, The Early Years (LP, Comp, Mono, RE)||ATCO Records||SD 33-371||US||Unknown|