- Singer:The Dignity Of Labour
- Album Title:Tired Hands
- Info:Label: Kirkophony Music – none
Type: CD, Album, Reissue
Date of released: May 1993
Category: Electronic, Pop
Style: Synth-pop, Ballad
- Size ZIP FLAC1815 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31757 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 DTS FLAC MPC DXD DMF WAV MOD
|2||People In This World||3:53|
|3||Prelude To Chant||2:58|
|4||The Way That I Loved You||5:21|
|6||’Till Death Do Us Part||4:11|
|7||La Belle Le Anna||3:37|
|10||Cry To Myself||4:11|
|12||Stronger Is The Soul||4:12|
|13||The Queen’s Lace||3:07|
|14||A Love That Cannot Be||5:35|
- Copyright (c) – Kirkophony Music
- Pressed By – U.S. Optical Disc
- Artwork [Cover Drawing] – Pear Design
- Design Concept, Design – tdol*
- Engineer, Mixed By, Mastered By – The Dignity Of Labour
- Instruments, Vocals – Kirk Hilbelink*
- Producer – The Dignity Of Labour
NotesThis album was recorded entirely at home, using an 8-track sequencer and two 2-track digital audio tape decks.
Tracks 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8 to 13, and 15 recorded between January and March 1992; originally released on cassette in March 1992. Tracks 3, 7, and 14 recorded during January and February 1993.
Copyright © 1993 kirkophony music
1000 copies exist.
Front insert: 4-page booklet, grayscale print exterior and interior.
Back insert: grayscale print exterior and interior.
Disc tray: gray.
CD: black print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: U.S. OPTICAL DISC TIRED HANDS