- Singer:Stewart Lee
- Album Title:What Would Judas Do?
- Info:Label: Go Faster Stripe – GFS-16
Type: 3 x CD, Gatefold cardboard case
Date of released:
- Size ZIP FLAC1339 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31535 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 TTA RA DXD WMA MOD VOC AAC
- Co-producer – Hettie Shand, John Mackay
- Directed By – Will Adamsdale
- Lighting – Mat Ort
- Performer – Stewart Lee
- Producer – David Johnson
- Sound Designer – Mat Ort
- Written By – Stewart Lee
Notes3 CD collection of 3 separate performances of Stewart Lee's 'What Would Judas Do? show.
CD 1 - performed Friday 2nd February 2007
CD 2 - performed Saturday matinée 3rd February 2007
CD 3 - performed Saturday night 3rd February 2007
Each CD has the same track listing, however due to live semi-improvised nature of each of the 3 shows, the running times of each CD vary.
CD 1 - running time 69'16"
CD 2 - running time 59'40"
CD 3 - running time 56'56"
Each CD is a low fidelity recording.