- Singer:William Neil
- Album Title:A Festive Proclamation
- Info:Label: MSR Classics – MS 1112
Date of released: 2004
Style: Baroque, Modern
- Size ZIP FLAC1566 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31795 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 MP2 AHX VOC AU AC3 AA RA
Free Download links
1566 downloads at 32 mb/s
1795 downloads at 39 mb/s
Tracklist Hide Credits
Composed By – Samuel Adler
|Organ Concerto In B-flat Major, Op. 4, No. 6
Composed By – George Frederic Handel*
|2||I. Andante Allegro||5:51|
|4||III. Allegro Moderato||3:03|
|5||Now Thank We All Our God, BWV 79
Arranged By [Arr.] – E. Power BiggsComposed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|6||Come, Sweet Death, BWV 478
Arranged By [Arr.] – Virgil FoxComposed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|7||Sheep May Safely Graze, BWV 208
Arranged By [Arr.] – E. Power BiggsComposed By – Johann Sebastian BachFlute – Alice Kogan Weinreb, Nicolette OppeltMezzo-soprano Vocals [Mezzo-soprano] – Delores Ziegler
|8||Tocatta And Fugue In D Minor, BWV 565
Composed By – Johann Sebastian Bach
|9||Chorale No. 1 In E Major
Composed By – César Franck
|10||A Hymn For The Lost And The Living
Composed By – Eric EwazenTrumpet – Chris Gekker
|Symphony No. 5, Op 42
Composed By – Charles-Marie Widor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The National Presbyterian Church, Washington, DC
- Copyright (c) – The National Presbyterian Church, Washington, DC
- Record Company – Squires Productions, Inc.
- Edited At – Squires Productions
- Mastered At – Squires Productions
- Recorded At – The National Presbyterian Church, Washington, DC
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Robert LaPorta
- Design – Eileen Preston
- Edited By, Mastered By – Wayne Hileman
- Liner Notes – Richard Freed , William Neil
- Organ – William Neil
- Producer, Engineer [Engineered By] – Gregory K. Squires
Notes℗&©2004 National Presbyterian Church.
MSR Classics is a division of Squires Productions Inc.
Made in the USA.
Note on sleeve: “The John Jay Hopkins Memorial Organ […] The National Presbyterian Church, Washington D.C.”
The sleeve add information about some tracks, as follows:
Track 1: World premiere recording
Track 7: Sung in German
Track 10: World premiere recording of organ and trumpet transcription
Recorded May 10–12, 2004.
Standard jewel case.
Front insert: 12-page stapled booklet, color print exterior, black print interior.
Back insert: color print exterior and interior.
Disc tray: clear.
CD: 4 spot-color print (black, white, lavender, blue).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 81585 1112 2 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L028
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1022
- Matrix / Runout: MS1112 + + DC71101
- Barcode (Matrix area, Code 39): MS1112