- Album Title:4 Songs About Motorcycles!
- Info:Label: Flying Tart – none
Type: Vinyl, 7", Compilation
Date of released: 1995
Style: Alternative Rock, Punk, Indie Rock
- Size ZIP FLAC1695 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31246 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 VQF VOC FLAC ADX AC3 AHX DXD
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass, Backing Vocals – Bill Power Drums – Eben HaaseEngineer – Kip Beelman, Stuart HallermanGuitar – Eben HaaseGuitar, Backing Vocals – Matt Johnson Lead Vocals, Guitar – Ed Carrigan
|A2||–Damien*||Broken Chain (Revised Version)
Performer – Damien*
Bass – Michael SiderDrums – Lionel DuperronGuitar – John Antonopolous, Paula SpurrProducer – Jon BrothertonVocals – Naomi Sider, Paula SpurrWritten-By – Stratochief
|B2||–12 Point Buck||Harley Hangtime
Bass, Backing Vocals – Marty Jones Drums – Darren HinesGuitar – Bob Hill Producer – Don WebberVocals, Harmonica – Jordan Arnold
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – U-42462M
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – The House-O-Cheese
- Distributed By – Motorcycho Zine
NotesTrack A1: Recorded & mixed at Avast! Recording. Copyright 1995 Nombre Privado Music (BMI). The Blenderhed's recorded "Bugtooth" completely in their underwear.
Track A2: Recorded lo-fi in Damien's house. Slightly revised version.
Track B1: Recorded at the House-O-Cheese, May 12, 1995. Lionel Duperron appears courtesy of "Red Side".
Track B2: Electric Funnel Entertainment. Look for Thee Pirates!
Damien appears courtesy of Sub Pop.
The Blenderhed's appear courtesy of Tooth And Nail.
Distributed by the Motorcycho zine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): U-42462 M-A HILLCLIMB SIDE
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): U-42462 M-B CYCLE FAMILY SIDE