- Singer:Meat Beat Manifesto
- Album Title:Eccentric Objects / Sounds Of The 20th Century No1
- Info:Label: Tino Corp. – TC2000, Flexidisc – FLEX 01
Series: Sounds Of The 20th Century – No1
Type: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, EP Flexi-disc, 9", 33 ⅓ RPM
Date of released: 18 Oct 2000
Style: Big Beat, Dub, Musique Concrète, Experimental
- Size ZIP FLAC1431 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31486 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 MOD AA VOC FLAC MMF XM DTS
Free Download links
1431 downloads at 32 mb/s
1486 downloads at 39 mb/s
|A1||–Meat Beat Manifesto||Fragments||5:21|
|A2||–Meat Beat Manifesto||Behemoth||4:53|
|B1||–Meat Beat Manifesto||Structures||4:59|
|B2||–Meat Beat Manifesto||#Four||4:25|
|Sounds Of The 20th Century No1|
|C||–Jack Dangers||Peristaltic Wave||3:47|
|D||–Jack Dangers||My Shorty||6:35|
- Published By – Songs Of Windswept Pacific
- Published By – Tweekland Music
- Copyright (c) – MBM Music
- Manufactured By – Eva-Tone Soundsheets – 1002500-1AS
- Manufactured By – Eva-Tone Soundsheets – 1002500-1BS
- Copyright (c) – Tino Corp.
- Written-By – Jack Dangers (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
NotesThe release title, "Eccentric Objects", is embossed into the front sleeve, with "33 45 78 33 45 78 33 45 78" silk screened below. The record's label identifies this release, stylized as "meatbeatmanifestoeccentricobjects453378". The artist's name does not appear on the record sleeve, however. The record speed is not listed anywhere on its sleeve or record's labels. A double-sided photocopied insert is included.
Unlike the limited edition pressing of "Eccentric Objects", this version is not numbered. Some copies are signed by Jack Dangers.
A bonus double-sided 9" flexidisc, "Sounds Of The 20th Century No1" by Jack Dangers, is also packaged along with this release. The flexi disc does not come with its own sleeve or artwork. Although identified as such, the record label, Flexidisc, and the catalog number, "FLEX 01", appear nowhere on the flexi disc. The "Sounds Of The 20th Century No1" flexi disc is the first in the Sounds Of The 20th Century series.
Each song on "Eccentric Objects" is introduced by a narrator, followed by the song:
A1. "This is record one, side one. Track one."
A2. "Track two."
B1. "This is record one, side two. Track three."
B2. "Track four."
This theme is continued on "Sounds Of The 20th Century No1":
Side 1. "This is record two, side one. Track one."
Side 2. "This is record two, side two. Track two."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Eccentric Objects (Side 1)): 4590 - TC 2000 - 1 (A RE) S 43171 RE1
- Matrix / Runout (Eccentric Objects (Side 2)): 4590 - TC 2000 - 1 (B) RE2 S-43172 RE2
- Matrix / Runout (Sounds Of The 20th Century No1 (Side 1)): EV1002500-1AST-
- Matrix / Runout (Sounds Of The 20th Century No1 (Side 2)): EV1002500-1B8T-
|TC2000||Meat Beat Manifesto||Eccentric Objects (12", Ltd, Num + Flexi, 9")||Tino Corp.||TC2000||US||2000|