- Singer:Ernest V. Stoneman And The Dixie Mountaineers
- Album Title:The Bully Of The Town / The Bright Sherman Valley
- Info:Label: Edison Records – 51951
Type: Edison Disc
Date of released:
Category: Folk, World, & Country
- Size ZIP FLAC1366 megabytes
- Size ZIP MP31351 megabytes
- Format:FLAC MP3 MP4 AU XM DMF VOC MMF DMF
Free Download links
1366 downloads at 32 mb/s
1351 downloads at 39 mb/s
|R||The Bully Of The Town|
|L||The Bright Sherman Valley|
- Record Company – Edison Laboratories
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Kahle Brewer
- Guitar [Uncredited], Vocals – Ernest Stoneman
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – Ernest Stoneman (tracks: L)
NotesSide L: With additional accompaniment of banjo by unknown artist.
Side R recorded 29 January 1927 in New York, NY.
Side L recorded 24 January 1927 in New York, NY.
Side R matrix no. 11484-C.
Side L matrix no. 11460-A.
R side also released on Edison Blue Amberol 5314.
L side also released on Edison Blue Amberol 5383.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (runout)): 11484-C-1-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side R (label)): 11484
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (runout)): 11460-A-2-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side L (label)): 11460